It seems like 2017 sped right by. I did four book signings and added five books to my catalog! I also drafted five more books to add to the SF Benson brand.
What can you expect in 2018?
- A reboot of my website with an online store! Hopefully, I’ll be able to bring that to you in January or February.
- More original content! I’ll be looking for blog posts from guest authors.
- Tips for not-yet-published authors.
What releases can you look forward to?
- Worth the Fight (Another Falls Creek Romance, #1): the love story between Edwina Devereaux (a vampire/witch hybrid) and Hank Richards (a were-panther).
- Finding Me (Another Falls Creek Romance, #2): this is Colt Najex’s story. You’ll meet Jeremiah Jones (JJ). He’s a fallen angel and becomes the love interest for Colt.
- Letting Go (Another Falls Creek Romance, #3): the story of how Marcus Uraeleus, the wraith Council member, falls in love with a human he saves.
- All Things Dark & Magickal–The Glass Watch: this is my first gender flip! It’s a retelling of Cinderella and includes magick and time travel.
- Restore (The Alliance Chronicles, Book Five): Tru and Zared’s story wrapped up in Rebel. Restore picks up with Asher narrating. Find out what happened once the American Republic finds out about the SIM card.
- The boxed set for The Alliance Chronicles Books One through Four.
- The boxed set for the Hearts Duology: Cursed Hearts and Blessed Hearts. This will be a February release date.
To be drafted for 2018 release dates:
- Something More (Another Falls Creek Romance, #4): the love story between Audra Nevers, one of the first female alpha wolves in Falls Creek, and Brady Romero, the alpha wolf and owner of Balls Up!
- All Our Tomorrows (Another Falls Creek Romance, #5): This one is Nathan the Soul Assassin’s story! Learn he falls in love with.
- Roanoke Author Invasion, April 2018
- Once Upon A Book, August 2018
- Penned Con, September 2018
- possibly one other event
I’m taking the last week of December off for a much needed break. I’ll be back with plenty of content January 2nd. If we don’t cross paths before then, have a wonderful Christmas and a safe, blessed new year.