Today marks the first time I’ve participated in Ready. Set. WRITE! It’s a summer long writing intensive encouraging goal-setting and accountability. It provides writers a chance to cheer each other on in our writing projects.
Today we’re setting goals for the summer. Here are mine…
1. Finish fourth revision of my first WIP.
2. Get aforementioned WIP in front of beta readers.
3. Finish planning my second WIP.
4. Read 10 books from my TBR.
5. Attend UtopYA Con
This week’s goals…
1. Revise four chapters of my first WIP.
2. Finish prepping for UtopYA Con.
3. Attend Publish15.
4. Research for second WIP.